If you haven’t had waxing done with us before you’ll need to pop in for a free patch test 24 hours before your treatment appointment. It only takes a couple of minutes.
Waxing is very popular method of hair removal, lasting up to 6 weeks, and re-growth of some hairs tends to be finer.
Brazilian women are famed for their ‘bottom appeal’. They’ve got it so they flaunt it, and de-fuzzing plays an important part of the ‘maximum exposure’ equation.
Brazilian bikini waxing leaves you with a small strip of hair, every thing else has been removed. Other specialised bikini lines are the Californian Bikini wax and the G String Bikini wax. Hollywood Bikini Waxing takes this one step further, so you are left completely smooth and hairless!
We use only the best Lycon Hot Wax for our Specialised Waxing. This is made of the finest ingredients to ensure you have the most pain-free and enjoyable specialised wax treatment possible. We also use a pre and post wax oil on the skin to soothe and protect it. It’s ideal for this delicate area.
If you haven’t had waxing done with us before you’ll need to pop in for a free patch test 24 hours before your treatment. It only takes a couple of minutes.
Before & After Care
Before your waxing appointment at Aisling Health & Beauty:
- It is advisable to leave at least three weeks of re-growth before making your waxing appointment to ensure there is a substantial amount of hair to work with during the treatment and that it doesn’t break. This will allow the wax to grip the hair effectively, pulling it directly from the root and leaving a smooth finish.
- During the week prior to your appointment it is best to prep the area by exfoliating. This in turn opens up the follicle and minimises the chance of ingrown hairs occurring.
- On the day of your waxing appointment do not apply any creams or lotions to the area being treated.
Please note: There may be some slight soreness, redness or small bumps which is common and a perfectly normal temporary reaction, especially if it is your first time waxing. These symptoms should not last longer than 24-48 hours. If you are experiencing persistent redness or soreness, or if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at Aisling Health & Beauty.
After your waxing appointment: Ensure that the waxed area is clean and avoid heat and friction during the next 24-48 hours post treatment.
- No baths or hot showers ( cool to luke warm water only)
- Avoid exposure to the sun for 24-48 hours post treatment.
To book your Waxing treatment either give us a call on (0504) 21066 or contact us through the form below.